Simmons and Fletcher, P.C. offers the following Christian & legal resources as a courtesy to our community and visitors. We hope you find these resources helpful.
- Advocates International: Advocates International is guided in its mission and methods by Christ's Good Samaritan parable. Working relationally, professionally, and spiritually with those in law and related professions, Advocates seeks to encourage and enable a global network of skilled advocates committed to religious liberty, human rights, conflict resolution, reconciliation, and professional ethics.
- American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ): The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) specializes in constitutional law and is based in Washington, D.C. Through the work in the courts and the legislative arena, the ACLJ is dedicated to protecting religious and constitutional freedoms.
- ChristianLawyers.com: ChristianLawyers.com is a website devoted to helping people locate Christian lawyers on the internet. It is free to use and Attorneys must agree with a Statement of Faith to be a member.
- Christian Law Association: The Christian Law Association is a “ministry of legal helps.” Its purpose is to provide free legal assistance to Bible-believing churches and Christians who are experiencing legal difficulty in practicing their religious faith because of governmental regulation, intrusion, or prohibition of one form or another.
- Christian Legal Fellowship: Christian Legal Fellowship (CLF) is a Canadian national association of Christian legal professionals, law students and interested friends who recognize the responsibility of integrating Christian faith and law. Since 1978, CLF has built a steadily stronger voice for justice and religious freedom through an equipped, unified and mobilized membership.
- Christian Legal Society: Since its founding in 1961, CLS has grown to become the largest national non-denominational Christian membership organization. More than 3,400 Members in over 1,100 cities (including all the nation's major cities), in 50 states and 10 foreign countries. Their Misison is: “to inspire, encourage, and equip Christian lawyers and law students, both individually and in community, to proclaim, love and serve Jesus Christ through the study and practice of law, the provision of legal assistance to the poor and needy, and the defense of religious freedom and the sanctity of human life.”
- Lawyer's Christian Fellowship: Founded in 1852 as the Lawyers‘ Prayer Union, the subsequently renamed Lawyers’ Christian Fellowship has a long history of uniting and equipping Christian lawyers and witnessing to members of the legal profession. For over 150 years LCF has sought to impact both individual lives and the wider legal landscape through an uncompromising commitment to the Bible‘s teaching. From its inception as a prayer union, the scope of LCF’s work has grown with the support of such renowned patrons as Lord Denning and Lord Mackay of Clashfern. Today LCF has an expanding membership of almost 2000 Christian lawyers, with a network of regional groups spanning Britain, and international links which are particularly strong in East Africa. - United Kingdom
- The Home Foundation: The Home Foundation A non-profit charitable foundation dedicated to fighting human trafficking domestically and abroad through advocacy, education and relief efforts.
- International Justice Mission: International Justice Mission A human rights agency that secures justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression. IJM lawyers, investigators and aftercare professionals work with local governments to ensure victim rescue, to prosecute perpetrators and to strengthen the community and civic factors that promote functioning public justice systems.
- The Home of Hope.: The Home of Hope. A Houston area ministry which will provide help, training and long-term rehabilitation for those victimized by trafficking, and restore freedom and dignity to their lives.
Attorneys & Law Firms
- Houston DWI Lawyer
- Houston Divorce Lawyer
- Reckless Driving in New York
- Tulsa Criminal Lawyer
- Johnson Johnson & Baer PC