Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Katy
We Are Personal Injury Attorneys Proudly Serving Katy Over 40 Years
Our passion is fighting for the victims of car wrecks, truck accidents, slip and falls, on-the-job accidents, offshore accidents, defective products, and other personal injuries. Katy residents have been turning to Simmons and Fletcher, P.C., to fight for them since 1979. Call us for a free consultation at 800-298-0111 or come see visit our offices located in the Frost Bank Building at 9821 Katy Freeway, Suite 925, and PAY NO ATTORNEY’ FEES NOR LITIGATION EXPENSES unless we make a recovery for you!
About Katy, Texas.
Katy, TX sits across three counties: Harris, Fort Bend, and Waller. The current population of the City of Katy is around 20,000 people–which is almost double what it was 10 years ago. But the surrounding areas outside City limits make Katy feel much larger than that. The population growth of the Katy area is largely a product of the westward expansion of Houston along the Interstate 10 corridor. Katy is home to an area known as the Energy Corridor–a large stretch of offices situated on Interstate 10 that house numerous oil companies and oil-related businesses.
How Can a Personal Injury Attorney Help?
Having a lawyer on your side takes the headache out of dealing with a personal injury claim so you can focus on what is most important—recovering and getting on with your life. Hiring an injury lawyer means that:
- You no longer have to listen to those dreaded phone calls and false promises of adjusters who pretend to be your friend when their only real interest is saving their company premiums.
- You have someone who intercedes and takes care of gathering the medical bills and records, incident reports, scene photos, and other necessary evidence to prepare and present your case.
- You have someone to help you locate doctors who will take care of your needs without demanding payment upfront or returning you to work before you recover.
- You do not have to come out-of-pocket for the investigation and litigation costs.
You have someone whose sole job is to look out for your best interests.
How Much Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
Watch the video below to learn how you can hire a lawyer without coming out of pocket for a single dime! No fees unless we recover money for you!
What if I Do Not Have Time to go to an Attorney’s Office?
Having no time to go see a lawyer is no problem. The lawyers at Simmons and Fletcher, P.C. recognize that your time is valuable too. In addition to offering good old-fashioned face-to-face meetings, all of our lawyers and staff are set up to communicate with clients via Zoom virtual meetings, electronic document signing software that allows you to sign documents on a smartphone using your finger, email, and remote and office phone software. We also offer hospital and home visits for those too incapacitated to come to see us. Our services come with as many or as few lawyer meetings as you require.
Where do You File a Lawsuit for a Katy Personal Injury?
Less than 80% of all cases require a lawsuit to be filed. Most can be resolved through negotiations. However, when you are involved in an accident in Katy, Texas, and you reach a point of disagreement where a lawsuit must be filed, the place of filing is typically determined by one of two facts: 1) the residence of the negligent party and/or their home office if it is a corporation, or; 2) the county in which the accident occurs. Since the County could be Harris, Fort Bend, or Waller, this means the lawsuit could be filed in Houston, Rosenberg, or Hempstead.
Other Helpful Information
- If you need a car accident lawyer in Katy, TX., you will need to determine which county the accident took place in know which police department to contact. Learn how here: How To Obtain a Police Report.
- If you need a dog bite lawyer in Katy, TX., you can determine where to obtain the animal bite report here: Katy Animal Control Numbers.
If you have been injured through no fault of your own, call 1-800-298-0111 to talk to a personal injury lawyer in Katy, Texas today. Our phone lines are open 24/7, 365 days a week and we have representatives waiting to assist you day or night. The consultation is free with no obligating. Know your legal rights!