We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2022.
We may collect the following information:
- Your contact information such as name, address, email, and/or phone number as provided by you via email, webchat (Apex), or our quick contact form.
- Your email address as provided by you if and when you chose to join our newsletter.
- Your demographic information such as postcode, IP address.
- Your referral source, if coming from another website or search engine.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our marketing and services.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
- If the information pertains to questions about a legal matter, it may be reviewed by one of our attorneys and/or by an attorney and/or expert working in conjunction with us to evaluate and assist you with your legal matter.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may engage in remarketing to market our website across the web. When a user visits our site, a cookie may be placed on the user. Users with this cookie may be targeted across advertising networks to receive relevant advertisements about Simmons and Fletcher, P.C., and/or its services. We do not sell or otherwise share this information with third parties for commercial purposes other than our third-party vendors who use it solely for the retargeting program.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you may choose not to provide the requested information. You are not required to fill out any forms or emails to use this website.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes such as our newsletter or client contact forms, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.