Christopher K. Fletcher
Phone : 888-574-5308 (Toll Free)
Fax : 713-935-1410
Tenacious. Clever. Talented.
Christopher Fletcher earned a well-deserved reputation of being a tireless and effective advocate at the place where it truly counts: the courthouse. In just his fourth year of practice, he was recognized as one of Houston’s Top Lawyers by H Texas Magazine. Rigorously trained as a trial lawyer at the famously intense Baylor University School of Law, Chris graduated with top honors and hit the ground rolling. In a short amount of time, Chris has secured justice for numerous injured clients and is fast becoming known as Keith Fletcher, version 2.0, for having the demeanor of his father combined with a passion for innovation.
Clients speak highly of him:
“We had never used a lawyer before using Chris and didn’t know what to expect. But after having been through the entire process, I can say with all sincerity that my wife and I were blown away, with not only his expertise, but also the way he and his firm treated us and kept us informed. If you need a referral, have Chris give you my contact information. Sincerely, Don Allen” – posted on avvo.com
Perhaps,that is why Chris was named a Top Lawyer by H Texas Magazine from 2013 through the present and he was named one of the Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers 2016-2019. Or perhaps it is because Chris refuses to be intimidated by any faceless and godless corporation refusing to do what’s right. Unjust insurance companies should note: Chris Fletcher is willing and able to fight them to the end.
Chris is also a member of the American Association for Justice – Trucking Litigation Group, an organization of lawyers devoted to fighting for the victims of commercial motor vehicle crashes. If you or your loved ones have been hurt in any crash involving an 18 wheeler, bus, dump truck, or any other commercial vehicle, Chris Fletcher will make sure the company responsible for causing the injuries pays all the compensation they owe. If you need an effective, tireless, and skilled attorney in your corner, Chris Fletcher is ready, willing, and able to fight for you.
Chris is a member of St. Philip Presbyterian Church in Houston. He is married to Jacqueline Teoh.
Areas of Practice:
- Truck Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Work Injury
- Defective Products
- Offshore Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Forklift Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Rising Star, Thompson Reuters, 2020
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40, 2016-2020
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Top 10 Under 40, 2017
- American Institute of Legal Council, Top 10 Attorneys, 2017
- Preeminent AV Peer Review Rating – Martindale-Hubbell, 2017
- Top Lawyer, H Texas Magazine, 2013 to 2019
- Top Lawyer, Houstonia Magazine 2014, 2015
- 10/10 Avvo.com Rating
- Dean’s List, Baylor School of Law, 2008, 2009
- President, The American Constitution Society, Baylor College of Law, 2008 – 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member since 2009
- American Association for Justice, Member since 2012
- Texas Bar Association, Member since 2009
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member since 2009
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member 2015
- Baylor Law Alumni Association, Life Member since 2009
- Texas Bar College 2016, 2017, 2018.
- Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2009
Pro Bono Activities:
- Habitat for Humanity, 1995 – Present
- Boy Scouts of America, 1993 – Present
Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, 2009
J.D. with special concentration in Civil Litigation
University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas, 2006
Paul Cannon has practiced personal injury trial law since 1995. He is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law (2005). He has earned recognition as a Super Lawyer by Thompson Reuters in 2017 & 2018, and as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association in 2017. He is a Shareholder, trial lawyer and online marketing manager at Simmons and Fletcher, P.C. His legal writings have been published by the Texas Bar Journal, Business.com, Lawyer.com HG Legal Resources, Lawfirms.com, and others. He has been asked to give education talks and media interviews on dog bite law.