CHRISTOPHER K. FLETCHER
CHRISTOPHER K. FLETCHER
Phone : (888) 574-5308 (Toll-Free)
Tenacious. Clever. Talented.
Christopher Fletcher has earned a well-deserved reputation of being a tireless and effective advocate at the place where it truly counts: the courthouse. Rigorously trained as a trial lawyer at the famously intense Baylor University School of Law, Chris graduated with top honors and hit the ground rolling. Chris has secured justice for numerous injured clients and is fast becoming known as Keith Fletcher, version 2.0, for having the demeanor of his father/mentor combined with a passion for innovation.
Clients speak highly of him:
“We had never used a lawyer before using Chris and didn’t know what to expect. But after having been through the entire process, I can say with all sincerity that my wife and I were blown away, with not only his expertise but also the way he and his firm treated us and kept us informed. If you need a referral, have Chris give you my contact information. Sincerely, Don Allen” – posted on avvo.com
Chris was named a ‘Top Lawyer’ by H Texas Magazine from 2013 through 2020, one of the ‘Top 40 Under 40’ by the National Trial Lawyers 2016-2020, and a ‘Rising Star’ by Thompson Reuters Super Lawyers in 2020.
Chris refuses to be intimidated by any faceless and godless corporation refusing to do what is right. Unjust insurance companies should note: Chris Fletcher is willing and able to fight them to the end.
Chris is also a member of the American Association for Justice – Trucking Litigation Group, an organization of lawyers devoted to fighting for the victims of commercial motor vehicle crashes. If you or your loved ones have been hurt in any crash involving an 18 wheeler, bus, dump truck, cement mixer, tow truck, or any other commercial vehicle, Chris Fletcher will make sure the company responsible for causing the injuries pays all the compensation they owe. If you need an effective, tireless, and skilled Houston truck accident attorney in your corner, Chris Fletcher is ready, willing, and able to fight for you.
Chris is a member of St. Philip Presbyterian Church in Houston. He is married to Jacqueline Teoh.
Areas of Practice:
- ‘Rising Star’ Martindale-Hubble, 2020
- ‘Top 40 Under 40’ National Trial Lawyers, 2016 to present
- ‘Top 10 Under 40’ National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017
- ‘Top 10 Attorneys’ American Institute of Legal Counsel, 2017
- ‘Preeminent AV Peer Review Rating’ Martindale-Hubbell, 2017 to present
- ‘Top Lawyer’ H Texas Magazine, 2013 to present
- ‘Top Lawyer’ Houstonia Magazine 2014, 2015
- 10/10 Avvo.com Rating
- Dean’s List, Baylor School of Law, 2008 and 2009
- President, The American Constitution Society, Baylor College of Law, 2008 and 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member since 2009
- American Association for Justice, Member since 2012
- Texas Bar Association, Member since 2009
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member since 2009
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member since 2015
- Baylor Law Alumni Association, Life Member since 2009
- Trucking of the Future: The Growing Autonomous Truck Industry, Hg.org 2020
- Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2009
Pro Bono Activities:
- Habitat for Humanity, 1995 – Present
- Boy Scouts of America, 1993 – Present
Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, 2009
J.D. with special concentration in Civil Litigation
The University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas, 2006