Fort Worth Animal Control Phone Numbers
Fort Worth Animal Control Services
The primary number for Fort Worth Animal Care & Control is 817-392-1234. They provide all services including adoptions, animal control, reclaims and rescues. The City of Forth Worth also has a web page dedicated to Fort Worth animal control laws. With the number of cities located in the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) area, one can easily become confused when trying to locate an animal control phone number.
Tarrant County Animal Control Contact Information
Tarrant County is an urban county located in the North Texas. The county seat is currently Fort Worth and is home to more than 1.5 million citizens. If you are outside one of the cities listed below, then for animal control services in Tarrant County call 817-844-1213 to be connected to the Sheriff’s Dispatch. Below is a list we have complied of animal control phone numbers in Fort Worth and surrounding areas. Generally, if you are in a city, go by the City animal control services, if not, call the county.
- Azle Animal Control: 817-444-8215
- Arlington Animal Services: 817-459-5898
- City of White Settlement Animal Shelter 817-246-1043
- Wise County Animal Control 940-627-7577
- Weatherford Parker County Animal Shelter 817-598-4111
- University Park Animal Control 214-987-5371
- Watauga Animal Control 817-656-9614
- Trophy Club Animal Control 682-831-4621
- Fort Worth Animal Care and Control: 817-392-1234
- Benbrook Animal Control: 817-249-1610
- City of Burleson Animal Services: 817-426-9283
- City of Cleburne Animal Control: 817-556-8895
- Crowley Animal Control: 817-297-2201 x3300
- City of Hurst Animal Services Center: 817-788-7216
- Keller Animal Services and Adoptions: 817-743-4710
- Kennedale Animal Services: 817-985-2163
- Colleyville Animal Services: 817-743-4516
- Mansfield Animal Care and Control: 817-276-4799
- North Richland Hills Animal Adoption and Rescue Center: 817-427-6570
- Richland Hills Animal Services Center: 817-616-3769
Due to the dozens of cities that encompass the DFW area, we have listed several of the Dallas animal control phone numbers here. The best way to ensure you are fully protected when faced with stray or dangerous animals is to contact your municipality’s Animal Control or Code Compliance office. We have also provided a downloadable list of Local Fort Worth Animal Control Agencies.
Fort Worth Dog Bite Lawyer
Being confronted by a dangerous dog can be a terrifying experience. If you or a loved one has been injured by a dangerous dog, an experienced dog bite attorney can advise you on what to do next. Call Simmons and Fletcher, P.C., today for a free case evaluation.
Paul Cannon has practiced personal injury trial law since 1995. He is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law (2005). He has earned recognition as a Super Lawyer by Thompson Reuters in 2017 & 2018, and as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association in 2017. He is a Shareholder, trial lawyer and online marketing manager at Simmons and Fletcher, P.C. His legal writings have been published by the Texas Bar Journal, Business.com, Lawyer.com HG Legal Resources, Lawfirms.com, and others. He has been asked to give education talks and media interviews on dog bite law.